Consulting & Training
Our urgent care and occupational medicine consulting and training services are guided by Dr. Earl’s 30 years in the urgent care industry. Services are customized for:
- Hospitals/health systems
- Physician owners
- Healthcare Admins/Managers
- Practicing Physicians, PAs, NPs, Chiropractors, DOT Examiners
- Partnerships/combinations of above
- Hospital/Health system urgent care strategy, planning, development, staffing and management
- Financial proformas and analysis
- Troubleshooting urgent care issues for poor performance
- Service line evaluation, adding new service lines to existing urgent care center
- Marketing Plan Creation and Implementation – Urgent care & Occmed specific tactics
- Sleep Apnea Management Programs
Occupational Medicine Consulting
DOT Services & Consulting
- Respiratory Protection Examination – Conduct audit of your respiratory protection program for OSHA compliance and QA
- DOT Exam Audit – Are your providers following all applicable rules, regulations and guidelines? Are they medically clearing unsafe drivers causing public safety issues and liability for your organization?
Need to Know More?
Apply for a free strategy session with Dr. Earl to discuss your issue and learn what we can do to help.
Please note – this is for discussion of longer term engagements. For quick clinical or practice related questions, select a chat or phone consultation below
Once you book your session, you’ll receive an application to make sure we can help you and each of our time is spent appropriately.
Consultation & Mentoring Sessions
- Community marketer
- Occupational Medicine marketing
- Occupational medicine for urgent care
- Certified (DOT) Medical Examiner – NRCME, National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (via NADME.org)
- DOT NRCME Seminar Series
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Commercial Drivers
- New Commercial Driver Exam Form MCSA 5875 & Certificate MCSA 5876
- HIPAA Training
- Blood Borne Pathogen for Healthcare Workers