I Have a Product or Service to Sell
First, I need to completely understand what it is and decide if it’s a good fit and exceptional value for my audience. They rely on me to bring only relevant products and services that will impact their practice in a positive way. We must be able to show a positive ROI.
Or solve some other real source of pain.
Referring patients out for other services is also very difficult to sell. Again, most times the practice cannot share in the revenue stream unless they perform some actual service before making the referral, e.g. a screening test they can charge for or some other procedure required before the referral. We can still market these type of services if they are truly needed, but tougher to get traction.
Second, consulting retainer plans take priority over a “commission-only” or similar partner program. I get many requests for this and can only spend the adequate amount of time and energy required to come up with a marketing campaign specific to my audience. This includes emails, a landing page, a video/webinar, an offer, follow up emails, posting on my social media channels and answering questions. So I will look at these but I will be selective.
On a consulting retainer plan I will work with you as a consultant to bring your product to urgent care, occupational medicine and primary care practices. I will require a retainer to put together the campaign strategy plus a percentage of the proceeds from any sales from my network. There are a couple different packages I will present to you if your application is approved.
The minimum retainer is $4000 against a negotiated $ per lead which we’ll determine together, and includes, at a minimum:
- Several kick start calls with you to understand the product in detail, your sales goals, the competition
- Test calls and/or presentations to some of my best clients and colleagues to assess viability and determine early objections
- Plan and develop a marketing campaign, as above
- email sequence to existing clients, and to my affiliate network to reach well over 10,000 people targeted in urgent care, occmed, DOT exams and hospital/health system practices.
- social media posts to my twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages/groups
- develop a landing page
- Follow up emails
- Based on the success of the above, rinse and repeat or leave in an evergreen state with new prospects coming into the entire sales funnel all the time.
Additional Fee – $4000
- develop a webinar/video sales letter (VSL) – either from scratch or I will do an intro, then your canned or newly recorded presentation/webinar, then I will close with an offer. This can be entirely recorded and evergreen as below, or we can do a live version first then record evergreen.
Here is an example of a recent video/webinar we did for our exam software partner: 3bExam Demo
We use email marketing automation to our targeted lists to lead them to the video/webinar:
So if I haven’t scared you away and you’ve got the perfect product or service for urgent care, occupational medicine or primary care practices, schedule a strategy call with me here, then submit the online interview you’ll be directed to after you book.