Web Based DOT Exam Solution Improves Accuracy & Compliance with Automatic Upload to the National Registry
New features for sleep apnea, TPA referrals, non-DOT exams
Save time, money and Get More Motor Carrier Clients
Revolutionary cloud based solution for DOT exam forms and certificates.
No more double entry to submit the same information to the national registry – it is done automatically.
Here’s what we’ll cover in the webinar:
- Improve accuracy & compliance with regulations and guidelines
- Completely web-based, use from any browser on desktop, tablet, phone
- Driver can complete their section before coming in for exam
- Smart alerts on prohibited/cautionary medications and conditions
- Automatic document creation and storage – exam form and certificate
- Complete audit trail and historic record
- No need to log in to NRCME website, app submits your results automatically
- Client portal for motor carriers to get certificate immediately
And now even more….
- Driver recruitment integration – Ten Street
- support for non-DOT exams
- TPA integration
And you’re really going to like the sleep apnea tool
- Evidence based screening tool
- Coming soon – order sleep test right from your exam
As featured by:
Larry Earl, MD
Urgent care & Occupational Medicine Consultant
Medical Director, NADME, Nat Acad DOT Med Examiners
I’m Dr. Larry Earl (MD) and I’ve owned and operated multi-site, multi-state Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine centers for over 30 years. Now I provide full time consulting and training for clients ranging from independent medical practices to billion dollar healthcare organizations.
We cover all aspects of urgent care, primary care and occupational medicine from strategy and design, sales & marketing, implementation and operational optimization.